We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Need assistance with new version just downloaded

enzo
03-15-2014, 09:59 PM
[QUOTE=enzo;5977]You still don't understand: I am using exactly that folder. And it doesn't work!

PLEASE. help me with this issue!
Enzo

enzo
03-14-2014, 03:59 PM
Quote Originally Posted by xavierh
Hi,

It's true! But you must use the folder synchronised by hubiC application. Are you sure that's what you do ?
To know the folder you're synchronising, go on 'Settings' > 'hubiC folder'.
Your documents are synchronising if you work on this folder only.
You still don't understand: I am using exactly that folder. And it doesn't work!
Enzo

xavierh
03-14-2014, 01:06 PM
Hi,

It's true! But you must use the folder synchronised by hubiC application. Are you sure that's what you do ?
To know the folder you're synchronising, go on 'Settings' > 'hubiC folder'.
Your documents are synchronising if you work on this folder only.

enzo
03-13-2014, 08:15 PM
[QUOTE=enzo;5928]
I copied this from your website:

Your data synchronised everywhere
You get a "hubiC" folder with synchronised content on all your computers. Anything you drag and drop into this folder is automatically stored on hubiC, and thus becomes available on your tablet, smartphone and via the web application. If you modify a file on your computer, it will be updated on your other devices too.

THAT'S NOT TRUE!
Can you explain?
Thanks,
Enzo

enzo
03-13-2014, 05:09 PM
Thanks for theses informations.

One point stay strange for me :

I don't undestand how you modify your file from hubic because we don't have edition features inside web application. Could you explain me how you "edit" your file from hubic ?

How can I edit? I click on Hubic icon, so I open the program folders. Open, let's say "documents", and open a word document. Edit the document (change some words, whatever), save it. That's it. The editing I made remains only in Hubic, but it doesn't show on the same document in windows (and vice-versa). Got it?
Enzo

Regards,
Vincent[/QUOTE]

vcasse
03-13-2014, 09:24 AM
Hi Enzo,

Thanks for theses informations.

One point stay strange for me :
Same problem appear also if I do the reverse, like modify the document (not copy or deletion) in Hubic first: after in Windows that document is still the old one
I don't undestand how you modify your file from hubic because we don't have edition features inside web application. Could you explain me how you "edit" your file from hubic ?

Regards,
Vincent

enzo
03-12-2014, 11:49 PM
What do you means when you said "modify a file either on Hubic" ? An action as copy or deletion ?
I mean this: you have a file, let's say a Word document, which is on your computer and also synchronized on Hubic. Then you decide to modify the document, like erasing some words or joining some other words, then you save and close the document. After that, the modification you made doesn't appear on the same file on Hubic. That document is not changed on Hubic, so it isn't modified. You now have a new version on windows and the old one on Hubic. There isn't any synchronization, even you force the sync on hubic options. Same problem appear also if I do the reverse, like modify the document (not copy or deletion) in Hubic first: after in Windows that document is still the old one. Is that clear?
Let me know,
Thanks. Enzo

Regards,
Vincent[/QUOTE]

vcasse
03-12-2014, 05:51 PM
Hi Enzo,

What do you means when you said "modify a file either on Hubic" ? An action as copy or deletion ?

Regards,
Vincent

enzo
03-12-2014, 05:01 PM
My files are all uploaded with Windows and show correctly on Hubic. The problem relies when I modify a file either on Windows or Hubic: this modification doesn't show up. File remains the same as was when I uploaded it.

This answer help you or you have already an issue ?
Not at all.
Enzo

Regards,
Vincent[/QUOTE]

vcasse
03-12-2014, 09:39 AM
Hi Enzo,

Currently, our apps are not synchronized. That's means if you upload a file with IOS, you need to refresh your page inside your browser to show it. (F5 on Windows, Cmd+R on Mac)

This answer help you or you have already an issue ?

Regards,
Vincent

enzo
03-11-2014, 06:13 AM
Would you please help me with this issue?

enzo
03-10-2014, 05:57 PM
Quote Originally Posted by vcasse
Hi Enzo,

Where did you see that file is unedit ? On web application ?

Regards,
Vincent
The file is unedit either on computer, web or tablet.
Enzo

vcasse
03-10-2014, 08:37 AM
Hi Enzo,

Where did you see that file is unedit ? On web application ?

Regards,
Vincent

enzo
03-07-2014, 07:05 PM
I just downloaded and installed the new version today (March, 7) that was supposed to fix the sync problems. But the situation is still the same as before: if I modify a file in my computer doesn't show any modification on the same file in Hubc. I have a computer in Italian with Windows 7 professional 64 bit.
PLease, let me know.
Thanks,
Enzo