We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Problem with moving files

xavierh
08-01-2014, 10:47 AM
Hi,

Our developers are working on an archiving function for hubiC client (added at the sync option).
Pending you can use web app only, select the folder you want synchronise or not or use swift Explorer for example.

The Swift Explorer application enables you to view the content of your online storage space and store files/folders without synchronising them.

Have a good day.

xavierh
hubiC team.

martinr92
07-29-2014, 01:31 PM
I've got the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierh
We recommend to use desktop app to move many files or folders.
Ok, because I have on my MacBook limited storage and syncing with the Hubic Client only one folder and moving then the uploaded files into the correct folder via the Web GUI.

xavierh
07-28-2014, 03:44 PM
Hi,

We recommend to use desktop app to move many files or folders.

To store the datas, we are using the pCS infra who is based on Openstack Swift.
This soft don't support MOVE or RENAME function. So, to do it, we had to Copy then delete files

We know this inconvenience and we apologize for it.
Ours teams try to improve this point as soon as possible but I can give you resolution date currently.$

Have a good day.

xavierh
hubiC team.

thelfensdrfer
07-26-2014, 09:29 PM
Whats about support for paying customers @hubic team???

Tribble
07-24-2014, 08:18 PM
English please?

Edit; the Copy function doesn´t work either

vcasse
03-10-2014, 08:54 AM
https://forums.hubic.com/showthread....ull=1#post5602

andersekbom
03-09-2014, 07:51 PM
I have a similar problem using the web interface: When moving an entire directory/folder the process seems to hang, with the web page showing "Transfer: pending"-spinner just forever.
If I go in to the folder and move files individually it works (very slowly, but still).

Remulus
03-07-2014, 07:00 AM
Hello,

Since yesterday I can't move files between folders.
When I upload file via windows application and the choose move operation via web interface I get error:
Server reply : 0 - error.

Any suggestion?

Greets
Remulus