We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

With new upgrade still doesn'T synchronize

jdesgats
03-11-2014, 03:24 PM
Hello,
can you send me the application's logs by private message by a hubiC publication or with http://demo.ovh.eu ?

To get them go to your AppData folder (Win+R then '%APPDATA%'), then hubiC, the logs are application.log (and possible application.1.log).

enzo
03-07-2014, 07:32 PM
Quote Originally Posted by jdesgats
Hello,

Can you tell up more about the issues you have: did the application display notifications ? do you see green/orange icons on the files inside your synchronization directory ?
The application doesn't display any notifications. I see green and sometimes orange icons inside sync directory. Files all show up in Hubic correctly, but if I modify a file either on documents in computer or on Hubic, this modification doesn't apply. The file remains as it was before.
I have a computer in Italian, Windows 7 professional 64bit.
Please help.
Enzo

jdesgats
03-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Hello,

Can you tell up more about the issues you have: did the application display notifications ? do you see green/orange icons on the files inside your synchronization directory ?

enzo
03-06-2014, 03:53 PM
Downloaded new upgrade today, but the problem remains: Hubic doesn't synchronize. Should I remove the program forever?
I need help from you.
Thanks,
Enzo