We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Major account bug

rmeyers
03-26-2014, 03:15 PM
It has been fixed in the Settings, but whenever I don't have access to the internet, and then later regain access, hubiC doesn't automatically reconnect like it should. It asks me to login with my credentials (email address without the underscore) which is still wrong.

rmeyers
03-05-2014, 05:58 AM
Whenever I log into my computer and don't have an internet connection, hubiC pops up asking me if I want to reconnect with the same settings (email address without underscore), connect with other credentials, or I don't have an account.

Of course once I do have access to the internet, the "same settings" option does not work because the email address is incorrect, and then I have to go about installing hubic again by selecting "use other credentials".

This popup alone is annoying, but then not being able to automatically log in when an internet connection is made, is even more annoying.

Hope this gets solved on the next release. Thanks.

jdesgats
03-03-2014, 09:34 AM
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, but it appear that the missing underscores in the settings window is only a display glitch that we will fix as soon as possible, the account is correct in the application internals. So this is not the source of your issues.

Can you explain more the issues that you encounter ?

rmeyers
03-02-2014, 05:49 PM
My email address that I used for my hubic account has an underscore in it "_"

When I log into hubic on my computer I type in my correct email address and everything starts syncing. When I open hubic's Settings, beside "Current account" it has my email address, although the underscore has been removed.

There has been syncing issues because it is trying to log into an account that doesn't exist when I log into Windows.