We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

hubiC Mac Client Skipping Files

relatron
02-28-2014, 04:05 PM
Hi xavierh,

thx, I've send you a Message.

If maybe someone else want to have a look:
here are the log files http://ovh.to/DXgrGFW

I have seen now that there is a NameResolutionError ... maybe thats the problem.

Marius

xavierh
02-28-2014, 12:08 PM
Do you have some synchrionisation icons on files concerned ? Can you give me your mail hubiC on private message And your logs from application ? You can find application logs on MAC by writing "console" on spotlight > console > Application > files > ~/Library/Logs and hubiC.

relatron
02-27-2014, 11:40 PM
Hi again,

is there something I can do to help to find the error? ... at least I would like to find out If there actually is an error or not.

And besides, I don't talk french not because I don't want to, but because my french is too bad ... just wanted to say that

Greetings,
Marius

relatron
02-27-2014, 09:36 AM
Hi all,

my mac (OS X Mavericks) brings up notifications that some Files are skipped. I don't know why this happens and if the files are synchronized or not.

Can someone please give me some Help?

I think this is a important Issue since a cloud service is all about reliability - not synchronizing any files would make this service worthless.

Et pardon que je ne parle pas francais

Greetings from Germany,
Marius