We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Easy enhancement

pythomas
11-21-2015, 07:47 AM
Hi,
I would like to browse my Hubic stuff from my Freebox mini 4k server/player, which is an Android TV-based set top box.

Issue 1 : the Hubic client is not among the available applications on the Play Store customized for this version of Android TV.
Solution 1 ; I downloaded a Hubic APK (1.9.5 if I remember well), and transferred/installed it on the Freebox mini player.

Issue 2 : when running the app for the first time, you have to accept the user agreement, and it seems impossible from a non-touch-screen interface such as Android TV (and that is probably why the app is not available in the Androit TV Play Store in the first place)
Solution 2 : Could Hubic develop a non-touch-screen version of its Android client, so that all its users using Android TV-based boxes (Free and Bouyges Telecom in France at least, but there are probably other elsewhere and more to come) could use it ?

Thanks.