Thread: I want to cancel my subscryption

Angry I want to cancel my subscryption

Hello, I want to unsubscribe my account hubic 10 TB. I chose a payment every month. I got another invoice to pay, I don't want to pay anymore. Invoice HUBICEU452561. Someone help me?

I think a lot of people are realising that there is no support for this product at all. I paid for 12 months up front and after realising it doesn't work properly, I tried to cancel.. but no response from the support email even after many days.

I have the email address if needed. I would sent an email requesting the same and talk to your bank about blocking this company from taking money from your account.

I also tried contacting the parent company OVH (https://www.ovh.co.uk/) and they appeared to deny any knowledge of having links to Hubic.

Good luck.

This is sick. I bought a subscription to test the service but I did not like. I called OVH but they know nothing about HUBIC. I wrote an email to help@hubic.com but no one is written off. I wrote on Twitter and told me to write an email to help@hubic.com. I give up. I have another facture to pay. I do not know what to do, or not to pay? To be sure, removed already have an account on HUBIC.