We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Backup recovery - timed out

jbra
12-07-2016, 04:01 PM
You are right (even if you are a service paying customer).

SPU
11-30-2016, 10:43 PM
Folks at HubiC...it looks no-body is providing any answers to my emails or posts here... this is extremely frustrating!

SPU
11-30-2016, 10:18 AM
Hi any solutions for this problem??

d_ave
10-18-2016, 07:43 AM
I cannot recover anything through the hubic windows app. i allocate the download to an empty folder and nothing happens. when i check the log i see that the app is trying to reconnect but it's timing out:

[WARN | 10/18/2016 9:39:02 AM | Ovh.Hubic.Backend.ReplayableHttpRequest.BuildReque st] Request GET on https://lb9911.hubic.ovh.net/v1/AUTH...kBackup_E:/8gb card unload/IMG_1940.CR2?multipart-manifest=get has timed out. Retry it.

after some time it just gives up trying.

uploading works fine and with a good speed. downloading through the web interface is a pain since when i try to download a whole folder it starts, but after 1-2gb it stops with an error. the files in the folder are backed up ok, since when i try to download them in batches of x10 files everything's fine.

i tried reaching support through an email but they never responded.

is there a way i can move the backups from the hubic backup location to the sync location.

also is there a way to mount the backup like mounting the synced files with expandrive?