We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Can i upload 1 single 1TB compressed .ZIP file?

riku
09-26-2016, 08:07 AM
Quote Originally Posted by nqservices
Hi @riku,

Thanks for the advice. It's very sad to have a 10TB account and not being able to use it to large files. That is the intention of having such a big Hubic account.

Really hope Hubic team can improve they upload speeds and reliability of the windows app. If the service don't improve soon i will cancell my account.
take a look on this topic: https://forums.hubic.com/showthread....dth-limitation
HUBIC used to be with no limits before, they just few months ago put it on, it is read on terms and conditions. the speed is not improving, already maxed out. cancelation maybe will be hard as the support is very small here. as you see.

nqservices
09-24-2016, 10:00 PM
Quote Originally Posted by riku
uploading on this speeds(200-600kb/s) it is restricted yes. 1tb file will take ages and it will probably disconnect during upload
Hi @riku,

Thanks for the advice. It's very sad to have a 10TB account and not being able to use it to large files. That is the intention of having such a big Hubic account.

Really hope Hubic team can improve they upload speeds and reliability of the windows app. If the service don't improve soon i will cancell my account.

riku
09-24-2016, 09:09 AM
uploading on this speeds(200-600kb/s) it is restricted yes. 1tb file will take ages and it will probably disconnect during upload

nqservices
09-24-2016, 03:54 AM
Hi,

I have a 10TB Hubic account and i want to know if i can upload 1 single 1TB compressed .ZIP file? Or Hubic does not support the upload of such large single files?

Thanks