We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hubic data loss when hdd crash

camexin
09-16-2016, 11:41 AM
Quote Originally Posted by radiga
Hi I have a very serious problem of data loss. Last Friday crash one hard drive where I had a copy of my data in hubiC. I did a chkdsk, restarting the computer and hubiC started to synchronize data that were no longer had erased ... This has made've lost all my data in the cloud. In another pc in my house it has been synchronized since I have always on and also have lost all data .... I'm desperate, they are very important data for me ..

what can i do? Thanks.
It's normal.
It's the synchronisation principe ! Synchronisation is not a backup !
You would make a backup.

radiga
09-14-2016, 07:53 PM
HORRIBLE support HUBIC !!!

Quote Originally Posted by xgiovio
lose your hopes. Hubic support is inexistent

xgiovio
09-14-2016, 01:55 AM
lose your hopes. Hubic support is inexistent

radiga
09-12-2016, 11:54 AM
Hi I have a very serious problem of data loss. Last Friday crash one hard drive where I had a copy of my data in hubiC. I did a chkdsk, restarting the computer and hubiC started to synchronize data that were no longer had erased ... This has made've lost all my data in the cloud. In another pc in my house it has been synchronized since I have always on and also have lost all data .... I'm desperate, they are very important data for me ..

what can i do? Thanks.