We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

No info about renewal so far

saitam
09-19-2016, 12:23 PM
Quote Originally Posted by saitam
I'll add to this thread in a few days when the renewal hopefully succeeded.
As promised here's another quick reply so others won't have to guess how the renewal worked

On renewal day I got another mail in french, telling me that my credit card (the one from last year) will be charged plus a link to the invoice (PDF). Of course that PDF is french, too It took two more days until that card actually was charged but now everything seems fine.

Altogether the renewal was smooth and hassle-free and most of the irritation seems to be a result of french-only communication together with information at short notice. Having simple changes here might change some customers from to . I'd strongly suggest to send out ALL communication based on the language setting in a user's web account.

saitam
09-13-2016, 03:49 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Alexis.d
We can change the langage of the automatoic e-mail if you need.
We will improve the notification of renewal.
Salut Alexis,

thanks for your reply. For me personally, the language and notification interval aren't a problem but I think many others would appreciate a change here.

I mean, I like Hubic a lot and despite all the minor issues it's great value for money. Moreover I noticed all the improvements during the last months and appreciate them. Nonetheless, when looking at the forum it seems many of us struggle with minor issues like language and response times which probably would be easy to fix. I'm sure improvements in that area would lead to more customer satisfaction and even help attracting new customers.

Alexis.d
09-13-2016, 02:01 PM
No feedback yet so I'll reply myself and help others who might have the same questions and come here by search engine.

Five days before expiry I got an automated mail in french, basically saying that my account will be renewed on that day for 12 months. No info there about the payment method or card so I assume it will be the card from last year that is still stored in my details. I'll add to this thread in a few days when the renewal hopefully succeeded.

Nonetheless I'm still surprised that the only payment info I got is completely in french and comes only five days in advance which might not be enough for some of us who need to change their payment info after one year.
Hello,

We can change the langage of the automatoic e-mail if you need.
We will improve the notification of renewal.

Cdly
Alexis

saitam
09-12-2016, 02:07 PM
Will this card automatically be charged? Can I be sure that this will happen and that my account won't expire? Why didn't I get any kind of notification so far?
No feedback yet … so I'll reply myself and help others who might have the same questions and come here by search engine.

Five days before expiry I got an automated mail in french, basically saying that my account will be renewed on that day for 12 months. No info there about the payment method or card so I assume it will be the card from last year that is still stored in my details. I'll add to this thread in a few days when the renewal hopefully succeeded.

Nonetheless I'm still surprised that the only payment info I got is completely in french and comes only five days in advance – which might not be enough for some of us who need to change their payment info after one year.

saitam
09-05-2016, 01:36 AM
Salut!

Renewal of my 10 TB account will be due in ~10 days but I didn't get any e-mail so far. Moreover I can't find any info on my Hubic profile except for the credit card number from last year's payment.

Will this card automatically be charged? Can I be sure that this will happen and that my account won't expire? Why didn't I get any kind of notification so far? Questions over questions

Many thanks in advance!