We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Purging Data

BILMANU
09-21-2016, 08:51 PM
Fantastic... Cyberduck works fine. Tkanks

br3nn88
09-02-2016, 12:25 PM
Never Mind, I have found that some people use Cyberduck instead of swiftexplorer, and i can see the _segment folder of my backup, IM currently deleting, i will post back if this works.

*Well, Im happy to say i can see my used space on Hubic Going down Slow but going down. So im happy to say its working..

So for anyone else out there that is unsure where your space is i would recommend using Cyberduck, It should show you the container which you can view on the swiftexplorer but you are also able to see the _segment folder linked to the top level container if it did not delete right. ..

I hope this helps anyone else like myself

P.S SwiftExplorer does have the option to view segment files, .... But i find its crashing on loading large segment containers cyberduck seems to handle it well,

br3nn88
09-02-2016, 12:03 PM
So to confirm im using 4Tb of space, nothing is within files, and when i click backups i get a message saying no backups..

I have used SwiftExplorer, and nothing is there apart from default container which is empty which shows i have nothing stored. Butt. When i load synology and hyperbackup and login it shows me a container i cant see with swiftexplorer something name _segments. So im guessing its part of a backup that didnt remove comepletly, Can i get this removed please.. Or tell me what software i need to view a half deleted backup so i can remove it.

br3nn88
09-02-2016, 08:50 AM
Hi, I seem to really be struggling with purging my data off this account so i can start again,

I was rocking two backups, which have been deleted (Well both not showing on web GUI), I have downloaded Shift explorer which i wished i found before trying to delete the backups through the desktop App / Web Gui. It seems and shows i have no data on web gui, desktop app, but im still using a large amount of space 4Tb.

I have logged into ShiftExplorer and deleted all containers hoping it would delete the content inside for me to start again, But there are no containers within hubic now but still using 4TB. Is there a Purge option i can request, As i still have 6months left on my account and i want to be able to get this hubic rocking my synology backups otherwise i may aswell start an amazon drive account