We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Back Up frozen

Whyzz
08-26-2016, 09:37 AM
Hi,

I use Linux, so I don't know if it's relevant. You could try to stop de process : hubic stop, wait few moments, and after you could try "hubic start" and choose between synchronization or backup, but I think that you must define the directory to use.

In all operations, I follow the contents of the logfiles to see what really happen. I use time to time the "hubic status" command.

When you start or restart a process (backup for me), a long delay is take to check the directory/filesystem, it's normal.

romlec
08-23-2016, 06:23 PM
Hello,
I registered on Hubic last year and the back up feature has been working fine until this summer. Since then, it just stopped working.
I want to back up my entire hard drive on a very regular basis, this is why I registered on Hubic in the first place.
But the uploading process just stopped and when I check the files and data on Hubic's browser, nothing is updated anymore.
I tried "synchronize now", "update now" but the status just mentions something like "Changes discovery is in process" - which never ends.
How can I relaunch the back up process and make it work?
Best,
RL