We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

About the 10tb offer.

Ethos
08-11-2016, 02:41 PM
It was been a week since my post and i had no response so far, which i find this very concerning and kind of answer my question about what type of support we'll get from Hubic.

My manager gave me green light to buy initially one subscription for each main department in the company (about 5 subscriptions) from either Dropbox or Hubic at my discretion. But unfortunatley as far as i could feel so far, Hubic doesn't give me security to trust my files. We were really looking forward to work together, but we'll go for Dropbox.

Have a good day.

Ethos
08-04-2016, 08:22 PM
My company is planning to migrate from Dropbox to HubiC using the monthly payment as shown in the offer page. But the middle management want to know what is the real price once the offer expires. And the most important, for how long this offer will last? (They'll likely not want to migrate if the offer changes to regular price after some time later (read, less than a year) because we opted through the monthly payment, for example) .

Other concerning question is the support. As i could notice there's little to no support from hubic besides the FAQ section and the forum. No e-mail, no chat whatsoever. Is this the only channel we can communicate and have some kind of support?

Thank you.