We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Some questions

airone12
07-19-2016, 04:48 PM
thank you for your reply, i understood the situation and decided to use amazon drive: 60$/year for unlimited space, no limitation in bandwidth (i have a 3MB/s bandwidth and it's all used), the web interface, the app and the apis work just fine...

martinr92
07-08-2016, 08:30 PM
Most of the problems you describe exists since their launch (I'm using it since early 2014).
1. The usage seems sometimes not to be live. Sometimes it takes days, until the percentage is shown correctly.
2. The speed is limited to 10 Mbit/s (~ 1,2 MB per Second). If you upload two files parallel, the bandwidth is shared (e.g. each will upload with 0,6 MB per Second).
3. The web interface is really broken. For me it sometimes displays no files within a folder (several website reloads is a workaround for this).

Jason
07-08-2016, 04:14 PM
The web interface is very basic. You get what you pay for and let's be honest, 5 for 10TB of data is really cheap. I wish the web interface was better but it is what it is. It's good enough I guess but should be better.

If you want a better interface to your Hubic space, I highly recommend Swift Explorer - it works very well.

airone12
07-04-2016, 05:01 PM
Hello,
I am planning to buy some space on Hubic, so I registered to test it: actually I am not very satisfied because:
1 even if i deleted all files and backups, the site and application report that I am using more than 95% of my space... what am I using it for?
2 I am planning to use the backup application for some data on my laptop, but when I start a backup I have no idea what is the transfer speed, how long it will take to complete the backup, what is the percentage of data already transfered and to be transfered... all I know is that the backup is "in progress"
3 the web interface is quite silly: it does not work well for more than 3 files, there is no way to restart a job that crashed for any reason.

I hope you can solve this issues or give me directions to use your service properly.
Thanks in advance