We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Issues with speed

Jane
08-22-2016, 01:41 PM
Quote Originally Posted by opslag
Yes, I hope you solve the problems, it is terrible.
I have bought the service three month ago and I'm very disappointed. I have a fiber connexion and still the upload is at 300kb/s in the good day. I have 3TB to backup and in three months with computer only 24h per day 7/7 only 1TB has been backed up!
Please OVH Fix it !

opslag
07-23-2016, 11:55 AM
Yes, I hope you solve the problems, it is terrible.

Jason
07-08-2016, 03:06 PM
Yeah, it's really awful these days, and large uploads time out with a network error after a while. Downloads are quite slow as well and even then, sometimes it fails to download the file. I hate to say this, but it's looking more and more like the €5 is a false economy - if you can't upload or download anything what's the point of having the account?

remus110
07-03-2016, 04:29 PM
What is going on ? Lately and by lately i want to say more than 3 months the upload speed is hilarious. 300 kb/sec ... I was uploaded on hubic with 2 and 2.5 Mb/sec and now ... Another thing why is so offen offline the user files after login? I wait an answer from your side otherwise i will close my account. I do not want to pay for someone to joke on me. You made bad image to ovh !!! I upload on ovh with 3 mb/sec ...