We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

In the last Weeks the Hubic cluod server is slowing down the upload and download

pippo_1968
06-21-2016, 07:50 AM
Quote Originally Posted by pippo_1968
I really don't know whats going on ! The service is really not usable.
Since hours the upload is really blocked to less than 40k bytes for seconds. And in the last weeks months the service is still going and not going. Many time is impossible to access.
From mobily the usability is really embarassing, many times is impossibile to generate a link to a document and send it as it could be done if everything should work.

This week end is impossibile to send data, receive data.

I need to know if hubic is able to keed the system stable or not due to the fact that if you place your data on a system data then if impossibile to access, modify or send and download your data this system is better to cut in order to find a different one that works.

So i kindly ask a reply to my doubt in order to have all the right information to decide if to remain or abandon.
thanks.

Still experiencing very very slow upload and very slow download....
Is there anybody in Hubic that can answer me ?
thanks

pippo_1968
06-18-2016, 07:33 PM
I really don't know whats going on ! The service is really not usable.
Since hours the upload is really blocked to less than 40k bytes for seconds. And in the last weeks months the service is still going and not going. Many time is impossible to access.
From mobily the usability is really embarassing, many times is impossibile to generate a link to a document and send it as it could be done if everything should work.

This week end is impossibile to send data, receive data.

I need to know if hubic is able to keed the system stable or not due to the fact that if you place your data on a system data then if impossibile to access, modify or send and download your data this system is better to cut in order to find a different one that works.

So i kindly ask a reply to my doubt in order to have all the right information to decide if to remain or abandon.
thanks.