We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I want to cancel my subscryption

Alexis.d
06-13-2016, 02:52 PM
Quote Originally Posted by WhatACheesyService
Same here, for "HUBICEU312617".
I did not renew and the account doesn't even exist any longer, but I keep receiving this stupid payment requests.
All my attempts to contact somebody in charge of this mess failed, mails and tickets stayed unreplied or got instantly closed.

So I ask you here: Please get your database right and stop sending me those notifications!
Because right know I feel like I was more than right to cancel the service, as not only the service quality itself but also the management part starts to get worse day to day...

Quote Originally Posted by webgandalf
The problem is NOT solved.
Today I've recieved another facture for an account you confimed closed to me the 18/05/2016.
This is inaccettable!
Hello,

Your request is being processed by an advisor who has contacted you by email.
Thanks to read it et answer to this one directly.

Have a good day.
Alexis

webgandalf
05-31-2016, 02:29 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Alexis.d
Thank you for your reply.

Cldy
Alexis
The problem is NOT solved.
Today I've recieved another facture for an account you confimed closed to me the 18/05/2016.
This is inaccettable!

WhatACheesyService
05-29-2016, 12:05 PM
Same here, for "HUBICEU312617".
I did not renew and the account doesn't even exist any longer, but I keep receiving this stupid payment requests.
All my attempts to contact somebody in charge of this mess failed, mails and tickets stayed unreplied or got instantly closed.

So I ask you here: Please get your database right and stop sending me those notifications!
Because right know I feel like I was more than right to cancel the service, as not only the service quality itself but also the management part starts to get worse day to day...

Alexis.d
05-19-2016, 04:49 PM
Quote Originally Posted by webgandalf
Finally resolved via email.
Thank you for your reply.

Cldy
Alexis

webgandalf
05-18-2016, 04:25 PM
Finally resolved via email.

webgandalf
05-18-2016, 09:32 AM
I hope that you in Hubic/OVC know that this is ridicolus.
You don't give any kind of answer here, via mail or via Twitter.

webgandalf
05-17-2016, 12:24 PM
Just for knowing... Even if you continue to send me a mail with
Société Ovh : obligation de paiement
I don't have anymore a fucking account on this platform to pay for.
Can you find a way to stop bother me with this shit ?
There is a way to have a little of assistence on this forum ?

webgandalf
05-12-2016, 01:57 PM
Hello,
I haven't renewed the service, I've deleted my account and I continue to recieve your facture for a service I don't want to use anymore.
What's the way to use to say at you that I don't want to have anymore to do with your service ?
You have one of the worst costumer service seen in decades of internet.