We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Cannot buy upgrade from account page

Alexis.d
05-19-2016, 04:30 PM
Quote Originally Posted by celiapgt
Hello!

I am a happy user of the great service hubiC.com offers to us.
I want to buy the upgrade and I have tried twice (different days) but I do not succeed. I want to pay a year for 10€ in order to get 100GB.

Please help me. I use a Banorte virtual credit card (for safety reasons) from México.
If you can activate a PayPal service, I'll swiftly pay the upgrade because this financial platform is very secure and very easy to use in Mexico.

Here is the result of my transaction at your web page:

Le paiement a échoué

La transaction ne s'est pas déroulée convenablement, le paiement n'a pu être validé.
Merci de réessayer ultérieurement.

Vous pouvez recommencer le paiement dès maintenant.
Vous pouvez contacter votre établissement bancaire pour obtenir plus d'informations quant à ce refus.

Pour cela, rechargez la page en cliquant ici.

Informations sur le paiement
Bon de commande n° : 52365565
Transaction Ovh n° : CreditCardOsp #5277046

Hello,

Your request is being processed by an advisor who has contacted you by email.
Thanks to read it et answer to this one directly.

Have a good day.
Alexis

celiapgt
05-12-2016, 04:24 AM
Hello!

I am a happy user of the great service hubiC.com offers to us.
I want to buy the upgrade and I have tried twice (different days) but I do not succeed. I want to pay a year for 10€ in order to get 100GB.

Please help me. I use a Banorte virtual credit card (for safety reasons) from México.
If you can activate a PayPal service, I'll swiftly pay the upgrade because this financial platform is very secure and very easy to use in Mexico.

Here is the result of my transaction at your web page:

Le paiement a échoué

La transaction ne s'est pas déroulée convenablement, le paiement n'a pu être validé.
Merci de réessayer ultérieurement.

Vous pouvez recommencer le paiement dès maintenant.
Vous pouvez contacter votre établissement bancaire pour obtenir plus d'informations quant à ce refus.

Pour cela, rechargez la page en cliquant ici.

Informations sur le paiement
Bon de commande n° : 52365565
Transaction Ovh n° : CreditCardOsp #5277046