We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Customer service levels

xavierh
02-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Hi,
this limitation come from web browser you used.
thank's to use synchronisation's application on MAC, Windows or Linux : https://hubic.com/en/downloads

pseudopanax
02-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Hi,
it has now been over 6 working days since I posted the question concerning file sizes and to date there has been no response either private or public.
Regards

pseudopanax
01-24-2014, 01:53 PM
Hi,
thank you. Unfortunately I didn't receive any private messages yesterday or today .The problem occurred when uploading a file greater than 5Gb. According to the FAQs on your website there is no file-size limitation (within the limits of the overall capacity), however I see in your General Terms and Conditions that uploads greater than 5Gb cannot be guaranteed and to contact you first. What is the situation concerning large files?
Regards

xavierh
01-24-2014, 11:31 AM
Hi,
I let you know yesterday through Private message. your quota is now at 0.

pseudopanax
01-24-2014, 10:10 AM
Hi,
it has now been over 48 hours since I posted a technical issue on the forum backed up by a private message and request to a member of the OVH team. There has been no acknowledgement of my request and the issue has not been resolved. While I appreciate that there are no commitments in the OVH terms and conditions regarding response and repair times, I would expect a timely response to any queries.

Regards