We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Big files have gone after uploaded via web

nukkon
05-12-2016, 11:58 AM
Hi again everybody,

After reading about the limitations of hubiC in the Help Center I realized that web load has a limit of 1 GB.

If you want to upload more than 1GB it is necessary to use the hubiC application.

You can turn off synchronization and only use it as a simple backup when you install the application and you are connected.

To make a simple backup, once the application is installed and rebooted the computer, by right-clicking on the folder you want to backup the context menu will appear hubiC to create a backup. This backup can be configured with various options, such as number of versions to keep, ...

cloud888
05-09-2016, 07:38 PM
thanks for reply

nukkon
05-09-2016, 08:52 AM
Hi fellow cloud888, no news so far

cloud888
05-07-2016, 08:12 PM
The same issue with my files. They do not even reply to my ticket. Did you get any support? What is with your files now?

nukkon
05-05-2016, 01:24 PM
Hi everyone,

I purchased a 10TB account.

After many tryouts with a fast connection, through Chrome and Mozilla firefox browsers uploading big files (> 100GB), I ve noticed a big trouble with it. Once uploaded a big file, and after few seconds, it disappears.

There is a limit for big files or a general issue with them?

Thank you in advance

Nukkon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachment 1235Attachment 1236