We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Can't log in to my account

neilcarpenter
05-16-2016, 11:36 AM
I'm still getting emails about overdue balance. I'm not paying a penny until service is sorted. This is ridiculous and very very poor

T_R_S
05-11-2016, 04:56 PM
+1 I can't login 2 days in row ...

ocontant
05-05-2016, 12:03 AM
Same here, cannot login to my account at all.

nonosse66
05-03-2016, 06:02 PM
I can login but my backup is running running running running...

rborutta
05-03-2016, 05:11 PM
Same her :-(

neilcarpenter
05-03-2016, 12:46 PM
I can't log into my account. I have photos backed upand can't get to them. I'm quite concerned. I just keep getting emails, daily, telling me I owe for the service but I can't log into my account to pay. I don't even know why the payments stopped because they have been paid without problem for months previously.

When I try and log in I get an invalid username/password error. So I tried to do a reset password which doesn't appear to be working. I even went to the trouble of trying to open a new account with the same email. Which was successful. However by doing that it appears to have overwritten my previous account - as in there are no backups there. And no I can't log in to that either.

I have another account using my work email, which is a free account and I can log into that account without any problems.

All in all im pretty stressed out about this, I need some help but can't get any from anywhere.

Can anybody give me some advice please.