We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

How to renew

Alexis.d
06-23-2016, 09:26 AM
Quote Originally Posted by federcan@libero.it
The problem back again... The credit card is ok ... why tell me expire on 24/6/16 ?
Regards
Giovanni
Hello,

Now, every month you will receive an email before renewal.
Your account will be automatic renewed

Alexis

federcan@libero.it
06-21-2016, 03:12 PM
The problem back again... The credit card is ok ... why tell me expire on 24/6/16 ?
Regards
Giovanni

Alexis.d
05-19-2016, 01:46 PM
Quote Originally Posted by adamoell
I would also very much like to know how to renew my account (adam@oellermann.com) - it's expiring soon, I got the same email as above and there seems no way to renew from the My Account interface. Your help would be most appreciated.
Hello,

Your request is being processed by an advisor who has contacted you by email.
Thanks to read it et answer to this one directly.

Have a good day.
Alexis

adamoell
05-06-2016, 10:40 PM
I would also very much like to know how to renew my account (adam@oellermann.com) - it's expiring soon, I got the same email as above and there seems no way to renew from the My Account interface. Your help would be most appreciated.

Alexis.d
05-04-2016, 04:09 PM
Quote Originally Posted by federcan@libero.it
I received the following email in french.

Bonjour,
Votre abonnement hubiC arrive à expiration le 2016-05-03.
Votre abonnement sera automatiquement renouvelé à cette date pour une période de 1 mois.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de vos factures depuis votre interface client : https://hubic.com/home rubrique "Mon Compte" puis "Factures".
L′équipe hubiC.

But I can't find a way to renew , In the account panel I can modify personal information , get all the invoices but not a renewal function .

Help please.
Regards
Giovanni
Quote Originally Posted by Cscarpatic
hello,
I have the same problem. Is there a way to renew / upgrade / downgrade from the site?

BR

Carlo Scarpati
Hello,

Your request is being processed by an advisor who has contacted you by email.
Thanks to read it et answer to this one directly.

Have a good day.

Cscarpatic
04-30-2016, 08:01 AM
hello,
I have the same problem. Is there a way to renew / upgrade / downgrade from the site?

BR

Carlo Scarpati

federcan@libero.it
04-29-2016, 04:47 PM
I received the following email in french.

Bonjour,
Votre abonnement hubiC arrive à expiration le 2016-05-03.
Votre abonnement sera automatiquement renouvelé à cette date pour une période de 1 mois.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de vos factures depuis votre interface client : https://hubic.com/home rubrique "Mon Compte" puis "Factures".
L′équipe hubiC.

But I can't find a way to renew , In the account panel I can modify personal information , get all the invoices but not a renewal function .

Help please.
Regards
Giovanni