We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Payment

Alexis.d
05-19-2016, 01:03 PM
Quote Originally Posted by wydra
maybe You can help me ?

Hello

I would like to withdraw from Hubic cloud that I bought few days ago
I see 2 problems with this service for my sinology has: 1st is the transfer rate, I have about 5TB data and I see that it make no sense to backup it by net, 2nd is backup order, when I schedule several backup tasks I see that only one can be dane at the time, so small backups wait for large backup to end.

So I would like to withdraw from Hubic cloud

facture HUBICEU328440

BTW it is weird that in multilanguage client enviroment hubic use french as official language, for me it could be arabic - make no diffrence from 90% of clients ... is it?
Hello,

Your request is being processed by an advisor who has contacted you by email.
Thanks to read it et answer to this one directly.

Have a good day.

wydra
05-04-2016, 07:07 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Alexis.d
Hello,

Have a good day.
Alexis
maybe You can help me ?

Hello

I would like to withdraw from Hubic cloud that I bought few days ago
I see 2 problems with this service for my sinology has: 1st is the transfer rate, I have about 5TB data and I see that it make no sense to backup it by net, 2nd is backup order, when I schedule several backup tasks I see that only one can be dane at the time, so small backups wait for large backup to end.

So I would like to withdraw from Hubic cloud

facture HUBICEU328440

BTW it is weird that in multilanguage client enviroment hubic use french as official language, for me it could be arabic - make no diffrence from 90% of clients ... is it?

Alexis.d
05-04-2016, 04:24 PM
Hello,

Have a good day.
Alexis

sererinn
04-30-2016, 12:56 PM
Thanks for replying to me email and private message.
I believe the case to be resolved now. I paid the invoice after your explanation that it was generated before cancelling the service.

sererinn
04-28-2016, 06:00 PM
Hello,

got another email in french again.
Still waiting for a reply on support email, private message and this post.

sererinn
04-27-2016, 03:12 PM
Hello,

Just to let you know that I got yet another email in french and still waiting on a reply from your team.

sererinn
04-26-2016, 06:33 PM
Another email this morning.
In FRENCH.

Can you please at least reply to either my email, or my private message?

sererinn
04-25-2016, 11:44 AM
Good morning.

Got another email in french, but still no reply to my email or this thread.
It's a little bit messy with all the spam in these forums, but I still reinforce the question, is there no support for the Hubic cloud service?

sererinn
04-24-2016, 09:31 AM
Got another email in french today but still not a single reply to my original email to support, private message and forum posts.

sererinn
04-23-2016, 12:01 AM
Still not a single reply to either pm or email.

Is there any support for Hubic at all?

sererinn
04-21-2016, 10:08 PM
Hi,

I have subscribed your service, but decided not to use it anymore.
I started receiving emails in french which i really don't understand at all, but it looked like the payment.
I finally found how to cancel the account, but still kept on receiving emails in french about my account.

I have already sent a private message, but not response. Sent an email today but also no response.
How can I solve/understand what is going on?