We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Renewd 10Tb Service without my consent

Alexis.d
05-19-2016, 03:35 PM
Quote Originally Posted by wydra
can You Antonio help me:

I would like to withdraw from Hubic cloud that I bought
I see 2 problems with this service for my sinology has: 1st is the transfer rate, I have about 5TB data and I see that it make no sense to backup it by net, 2nd is backup order, when I schedule several backup tasks I see that only one can be dane at the time, so small backups wait for large backup to end.

So I would like to withdraw from Hubic cloud

Bonjour,

Vous pouvez consulter votre facture HUBICEU328440 via le lien suivant en cliquant dessus ou en le recopiant:

Hello,

Your request is being processed by an advisor who has contacted you by email.
Thanks to read it et answer to this one directly.

Have a good day.
Alexis

wydra
05-08-2016, 09:42 PM
can You Antonio help me:

I would like to withdraw from Hubic cloud that I bought
I see 2 problems with this service for my sinology has: 1st is the transfer rate, I have about 5TB data and I see that it make no sense to backup it by net, 2nd is backup order, when I schedule several backup tasks I see that only one can be dane at the time, so small backups wait for large backup to end.

So I would like to withdraw from Hubic cloud

Bonjour,

Vous pouvez consulter votre facture HUBICEU328440 via le lien suivant en cliquant dessus ou en le recopiant:

wydra
05-07-2016, 12:21 AM
Did anyone from Hubic helped You ?

Alexis.d
05-02-2016, 11:51 AM
Quote Originally Posted by antoniov
They have renewed without my consent 10tb service, at no time have notified me they were going to proceed with the renovation, and at no time wanted to continue to use this payment service.

Consequently there have been a charge on my credit card that I have not authorized, so please proceed to refund it.

The invoice number is HUBICEU319902

Thanks in advance,

Greetings,
Antonio.
Hello,

Your request is being processed by an advisor who has contacted you by email.
Thanks to read it et answer to this one directly.

Have a good day.
Alexis

antoniov
04-23-2016, 01:37 PM
OVH Spain support have indicated that I write here to make this claim but nobody answers . what I should do for my money back for a unsolicited renewal???

antoniov
04-19-2016, 09:07 PM
They have renewed without my consent 10tb service, at no time have notified me they were going to proceed with the renovation, and at no time wanted to continue to use this payment service.

Consequently there have been a charge on my credit card that I have not authorized, so please proceed to refund it.

The invoice number is HUBICEU319902

Thanks in advance,

Greetings,
Antonio.