We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

How to pay a bill

Alexis.d
05-04-2016, 04:50 PM
Quote Originally Posted by pulj
Hello. I received a bill for renewal. At the time, my credit card on file had expired. I managed to change to a valid card, but then I still got another bill today, rather than having the card charged. How do I actually pay this?

Quote Originally Posted by mat1010
Hi, i have a similiar issue ... Would be really great if someone from hubic could reply since there seems to be no other way to contact hubic ...

Additionally my account seems to be locked what makes it even more difficult to pay my bill -.-
Hello,

Your request is being processed by an advisor who has contacted you by email.
Thanks to read it et answer to this one directly.

Have a good day.
Alexis

mat1010
04-20-2016, 12:11 AM
Hi, i have a similiar issue ... Would be really great if someone from hubic could reply since there seems to be no other way to contact hubic ...

Additionally my account seems to be locked what makes it even more difficult to pay my bill -.-

pulj
04-18-2016, 01:11 AM
Hello. I received a bill for renewal. At the time, my credit card on file had expired. I managed to change to a valid card, but then I still got another bill today, rather than having the card charged. How do I actually pay this?