We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

When will the service be usable again !

bitcollector
04-16-2016, 08:45 PM
The service is unusable at the moment.

This has been going on for a while now, and as this is commercial operation. I do not think this is good enough. It has been at least a month since the service has been usable, so that's a month that I paid for a non working service.

Still everything keeps on timing out, including sync and backups. It times out even just making requests to the api, not even uploading files.

I know they are trying to increase capacity and are trying to move a large amount of data, but this increase / expansion has been going on since at least the 14th March and it is now the 16th April... and there have been no comments added to the ticket (http://travaux.ovh.net/?do=details&id=17008) since the 1st April.

Support in the Worldwide forums is pretty much non-existent. Support staff only seem to respond to Posts made in French. I knows its a French company, but if they are selling their services globally, I would expect some responses to non French speaking users.

I am not really expecting a reply from support. But it would be nice if they could provide us with some sort of expected timescale as to when this expansion will be completed and when we might see a useable service again?