We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Seriously, stop those invoices!

Alexis.d
11-10-2015, 12:53 PM
Quote Originally Posted by ihateyouhubic
Hello HubiC team,

first of all, I am very unpleased with you support. I have never used a paid service that did not offer any way of direct email/telephone support. You can see how desperate I am to write in this forum.

My problem is, that I want to stop using your service. I deleted my account twice (!!!) and I have got the confirmation for the deletion at hand. The first deletion was confirmed on the 30th of September around 12:54 CEST, the second one on the 23rd of October around 11:29 CEST.

Nevertheless I am still receiving your invoices, in a language I might not be able to speak (I am using your service in Englisch, why is your invoicing system sending me French emails?). Fortunately I learned French in school, enabling me to understand your emails.

Please be so kind and stop sending me invoices for a service I am never going to use again, ever.

Sincerely,

Frank Steiler
Hello,

Your request is being processed by an advisor who has contacted you by email.
Thanks to read it et answer to this one directly.

Have a good day.

hup
11-09-2015, 02:55 PM
Got answer from the support
Hubic still alive

hup
11-09-2015, 01:17 PM
I can not get in contact with Hubic support, slow speed, forum full of spam.
Seen to go down for hubic 

hup
11-09-2015, 12:58 PM
The email to support
help@hubic.com

noose
11-09-2015, 11:18 AM
Lucky you. I paid for my account (my credit card was charged) but my account is now canceled... Why? Don't know. I can't pay for it now, because I can't access to the panel.

ihateyouhubic
11-05-2015, 09:38 PM
Hello HubiC team,

first of all, I am very unpleased with you support. I have never used a paid service that did not offer any way of direct email/telephone support. You can see how desperate I am to write in this forum.

My problem is, that I want to stop using your service. I deleted my account twice (!!!) and I have got the confirmation for the deletion at hand. The first deletion was confirmed on the 30th of September around 12:54 CEST, the second one on the 23rd of October around 11:29 CEST.

Nevertheless I am still receiving your invoices, in a language I might not be able to speak (I am using your service in Englisch, why is your invoicing system sending me French emails?). Fortunately I learned French in school, enabling me to understand your emails.

Please be so kind and stop sending me invoices for a service I am never going to use again, ever.

Sincerely,

Frank Steiler