We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hubic & Synology : pb de visionnage des sauvegardes

bitcollector
04-03-2016, 09:54 PM
You need to use swift-explorer, I don't know of anything else that can see everything in hubic

But even then it will not be very useful as Hyper Backup stores your backups in a proprietary format that you can only access with synology software

fresco
04-03-2016, 09:11 PM
ok.
I tried connecting to Hubic using ExpandDrive : I can't see the backups...
Any hint?

fresco
04-03-2016, 06:08 AM
Yes, you're 100% right : I used Hyper Backup with the new DSM 6.0.
Is there another way to access on line the data without using a third party software ?
Does-it means we can't see all we store using the online tool at www.hubic.com ? If yes : WHY ?

Quote Originally Posted by julianlampert
You may have created a container with Hyper Backup. To see the content of this container you need to use a tool e.g. www.619.io/swift-explorer

There you can see all files in all containers!

julianlampert
04-03-2016, 12:06 AM
You may have created a container with Hyper Backup. To see the content of this container you need to use a tool e.g. www.619.io/swift-explorer

There you can see all files in all containers!

fresco
04-02-2016, 07:41 AM
Bonjour,

Je dispose d'un compte de 10 To.
Je dispose d'un NAS Synology, utilisant sous le DSM 6.0 la solution HyperVault qui permet de sauvegarder du contenu du NAS sur le cloud HUBIC.

J'ai configuré une sauvegarde pour tester sur MON cloud Hubic : celle-ci semble se dérouler correctement, mais surprise : si je me connecte sur mon cloud Hubic, je ne vois RIEN, aussi bien dans les fichiers que dans les sauvegardes.

Mais où est donc passé ma sauvegarde alors ?

Cdt,