We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Account close for no reason.

Alexis.d
04-14-2016, 04:05 PM
Quote Originally Posted by quakou
Dear Hubic team,

After calls to OVH facturation hotline and several email to "help@hubic.com" as told by your hotline I still have to answer to my problem.
A few days ago I receive mail about my expired credit card threatening to close my account if I do not update my billing information. I followed your link, updated my CB and re-up my account for 1 year (50€). Despite this my account was close yesterday!

Also and this is very upsetting, I tried to download my Hubic backups the previous days in order to prevent any data loss but I was not able to download any of my files, each time I tried to initiate the download from your web interface, NOTHING happened.
I trusted your service and do not possess a copy of those 500+GB of critical business files, I hope you haven’t destroyed them yet and would like a prompt answer.

Thank you.
Hello,

An advisor has contacted you by email
Thanks to answer to this one directly.

Best regards.
Alexis

mmavrreg
04-02-2016, 12:05 AM
Hey hubic team
this is very upsetting situation.
Even though it must have been a problem of any kind from the side of the customer this is unacceptable.
If the above mentioned issue is true it make us wondering about the QoS and the probable not collaborating attitude.
I believe no one using and paying for the service in order to be secure, is willing to 'play' with his data.
nevertheless Mr quakou hubic will restore your account. I HOPE.
Pls give us feedback

quakou
04-01-2016, 05:16 PM
Dear Hubic team,

After calls to OVH facturation hotline and several email to "help@hubic.com" as told by your hotline I still have to answer to my problem.
A few days ago I receive mail about my expired credit card threatening to close my account if I do not update my billing information. I followed your link, updated my CB and re-up my account for 1 year (50Ä). Despite this my account was close yesterday!

Also and this is very upsetting, I tried to download my Hubic backups the previous days in order to prevent any data loss but I was not able to download any of my files, each time I tried to initiate the download from your web interface, NOTHING happened.
I trusted your service and do not possess a copy of those 500+GB of critical business files, I hope you havenít destroyed them yet and would like a prompt answer.

Thank you.