We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

internal server error when trying to create an account, error 500 when trying to logi

puiseux
03-31-2016, 09:17 AM
Quote Originally Posted by littlej
Just now I created an account. When I submitted the form, it said "internal server error".

I submitted the form again, and it said "email already in use"

I tried to login with my email/pass, and it says:

"Unknown error occurred during the identification process. Server response : 500 - 500 Internal Server Error"

I tried to find how to contact Hubic support, but there is no support contact - no email, no form, no phone number, no chat. Only is this unconnected vBulletin forum which requires registering a separate vBulletin account, This is something I would expect from a self written corner shop website, not a commercial offering.

Score for hubiC so far:
Reliability: 0
Support: 0
Même chose pour moi.

Impossible de me connecter, compliqué d'accéder au forum. Ca n'est pas très engageant !!!

littlej
03-31-2016, 08:46 AM
Just now I created an account. When I submitted the form, it said "internal server error".

I submitted the form again, and it said "email already in use"

I tried to login with my email/pass, and it says:

"Unknown error occurred during the identification process. Server response : 500 - 500 Internal Server Error"

I tried to find how to contact Hubic support, but there is no support contact - no email, no form, no phone number, no chat. The only option is this poorly integrated vBulletin forum which requires registering a separate vBulletin account, This is something one might expect from a self written corner shop website, rather than a commercial offering.

Score for hubiC so far:
Reliability: 0
Support: 0

Update 1
---------

Now when I try to login to hubic.com, I get:
405 Not Allowed
nginx

I am amazed they have been down for a number of hours, and no-one has noticed. Is anyone using Hubic?
I am also amazed they haven't detected this problem themselves, and that they haven't even bothered to put up their own 405 page.

All this is a great shame, as the product they offer is the best.

Update 2
----------
3 hours later, and system still down - can't login.
No response from Hubic.