We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Can't login to my account: reactivate account after missing payment

Alexis.d
03-31-2016, 02:26 PM
Quote Originally Posted by XabierD
Hi,
After a change in my credit card, I ended up missing February's payment.
I managed to pay that bill through the link in the email, but still I can no longer access to my account.

Tried resetting the password, but no user seems to exist with this email. I even managed to create a new account with the old email, so I suspect the account has been deleted from your system.

Is is possible to reactivate the old account? I have some data there I'd like to recover.

As an advise to improve your customer experience, it would be good to get emails in English.

Thanks

Xabier

Hello,

I sent you an e-mail about your request.

Cdly
Alexis

gicu
03-29-2016, 03:07 PM
I recently migrated to MEGA from hubiC.

Shame - no support, faulty panel, faulty Android app, uncontrolled spam on the forum.
I wasted 50Eur.

Artur
03-28-2016, 10:05 PM
That is great. I got a bunch of emails in French, which is cryptic for me. Probably very polite emails. Thank you!

My credit card expired, and after my account vanished from their system, there is no way to tell them what is the new CVV.

Dear HubiC, do not be surprised, if people switch to Synology + AWS Glacier.
I understand you are cheapest on the market, but if gigabytes of work disappear, you make people reconsider the principles.

Thank you

XabierD
03-28-2016, 05:25 PM
Hi,
After a change in my credit card, I ended up missing February's payment.
I managed to pay that bill through the link in the email, but still I can no longer access to my account.

Tried resetting the password, but no user seems to exist with this email. I even managed to create a new account with the old email, so I suspect the account has been deleted from your system.

Is is possible to reactivate the old account? I have some data there I'd like to recover.

As an advise to improve your customer experience, it would be good to get emails in English.

Thanks

Xabier