We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

upgrade not available yet

xavierh
12-08-2015, 10:54 AM
Quote Originally Posted by mateusbatalha
The same with me.
My username is: mtsbatalha@hotmail.com
Please upgrade my account.
Hello,

According to my informations, your account has now the good quota of 10Tb.

I remain available in case of any questions.

Have a good day.
Best regards,

mateusbatalha
12-04-2015, 02:29 PM
The same with me.
My username is: mtsbatalha@hotmail.com
Please upgrade my account.

xavierh
11-26-2015, 04:15 PM
Hello,
Sorry for the delay of your request processing.
Could you please contact the technician by your email ticket directly? Thank you.

Best regards,

maveve
11-18-2015, 06:21 PM
I WANT MY MONEY TO BE REFUND!!!!!!, it has been 1 month and a half since i purchase the 100GB account and it still shows as 25 gb account. I can't make a back up of all my stuff and that's dangerous. I'm not going to pay for a service that i don't receive, and i don't like the way i'm being treated, or should i say" the way i'm being ignored"? really my problem can't be fixed during 6 weeks?????. So please, refund my money. Luckyly i didn't pay for the 10 tb account...
my feedbacks in facebook and twitter are not going to be good for sure.

xavierh
11-04-2015, 03:28 PM
Quote Originally Posted by maveve
it has been 24 days since i wrote you with my problem. An advisor contacted me by email but still no solution. I have paid my purchase and i want me space to be update! i don't think it's so complicated to solve.
Hello, we apologize for the delay.
I check your progress status to deliver you the service the more faster as possible.
Don't hesitate to contact the advisor on the ticket directly.

Have a good day.
Kind regards,

maveve
11-03-2015, 09:24 AM
Quote Originally Posted by xavierh
Hello marisa,

An advisor has contacted you by email.
Thank you to answer on this email directly.

Have a good day.
Best regards,
it has been 24 days since i wrote you with my problem. An advisor contacted me by email but still no solution. I have paid my purchase and i want me space to be update! i don't think it's so complicated to solve.

xavierh
10-13-2015, 03:48 PM
Quote Originally Posted by maveve
I upgraded the storage to 100 GB on 06 Octobre (facture number: HUBICEU226693) , when will it be active? I have logged out, and log in on my account and my account profile still shows 25 gb of storage.

what do i have to do?

Thanks.

Best Regards

marisa
Hello marisa,

An advisor has contacted you by email.
Thank you to answer on this email directly.

Have a good day.
Best regards,

maveve
10-10-2015, 02:35 PM
I upgraded the storage to 100 GB on 06 Octobre (facture number: HUBICEU226693) , when will it be active? I have logged out, and log in on my account and my account profile still shows 25 gb of storage.

what do i have to do?

Thanks.

Best Regards

marisa