We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Cancel account

xavierh
01-20-2016, 02:31 PM
Quote Originally Posted by sedarfohcan
Cancel my account now or I will publish in the whole internet you are stealing credit cards.

I have forgotten my password and I have to pay you untill the end of time? you have no contact information for lost passwords.
Hello,

An advisor has contacted you on the email address you have used to subscribe to this forum.
Thank you to answer to this email directly please in order to check your case and situation.
Thank you.

Have a good day.
Best regards,

sedarfohcan
01-18-2016, 01:11 PM
Cancel my account now or I will publish in the whole internet you are stealing credit cards.

I have forgotten my password and I have to pay you untill the end of time? you have no contact information for lost passwords.

Alexis.d
09-22-2015, 01:22 PM
Hello,

Your request is being processed by an advisor who has contacted you by email.
Thanks to read it et answer to this one directly.

Have a good day.

pawelch
09-22-2015, 09:22 AM
A couple months ago I created hubic account to test quality of service, after this I stopped using HUBIC, but each month I receive from HUBIC email with payment notice (btw in French (!) )
Moreover, after studding hubic forum I wanted delete account but I canít log in!!

QUESTION:
HOW CAN I DELETE ACOUNT !?!? WHAT WITH THIS STRANGE INVOICES ?!?!

HUBIC itís sad how you treat customers
- webpage in POLISH
- no POLISH support (!)
- email in FRENCH (!)
- no possibility to contact by phone / email
- no clear information how to delete account

HUBIC itís sad how you treat customers,
- webpage in POLISH it means you want to make money on Poles
- no POLISH support (!)
- email in FRENCH (!)
- no possibility to contact by phone / email
- no clear information how to delete account