We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

New features

rborutta
11-15-2015, 02:07 PM
Quote Originally Posted by plgingembre
- Being able to share a folder with my hubiC friends not in read-only mode, using a common folder that would be writable by every hubiC user authorized to do so (Dropbox, Box, Google, OwnCloud, ... are doing it from the early beginning)
+1 on this feature

plgingembre
09-16-2015, 04:38 PM
Some missing hints:

- Leveraging a single 10Tb of cloud storage for a group/family (let's say 5 people attached to the same hubiC 10Tb plan), that would let us share some folders and other not
- Being able to synchronize deeper in the folder list from a Mac/PC (not only the top-level folders)

Thanks

plgingembre
09-16-2015, 04:29 PM
Hi All,

Here is a collection of features I'd like to see in the coming next release of hubiC services:

- Securing all transfers from iOS devices, Cloud Sync on Synology and Mac/Windows machines
- Being able to automatically upload iOS files (Dropbox, Box, Google, OwnCloud, ... are ok with this feature)
- Being able to share a folder with my hubiC friends not in read-only mode, using a common folder that would be writable by every hubiC user authorized to do so (Dropbox, Box, Google, OwnCloud, ... are doing it from the early beginning)
- Being able to export/share a photo on my iOS devices without opening hubiC App (just a ful integration with iOS, like you could find with other competitors)
- Securing a sharing/publication with a password
- Uploading files larger than 5Go

The price is really agressive, but there is a huge gap between hubiC and many other competitors from a features standpoint, even with OwnCloud.

Any new release previewed in the coming weeks/months?

Thanks