We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Can't access my account

Alexis.d
09-14-2015, 03:28 PM
Quote Originally Posted by ivanoc
I'm still waiting for a reply, both on here and on PM.
I've paid the invoice days ago, and I still can't access the account. This is getting ridiculous.
Dear,

Your request is always under process.
To follow the evolution of your ticket, I invite you to contact me directly by e-mail.

Alexis

ivanoc
09-12-2015, 12:43 PM
I'm still waiting for a reply, both on here and on PM.
I've paid the invoice days ago, and I still can't access the account. This is getting ridiculous.

leedelgado
09-10-2015, 05:42 PM
Happy, cause all issues have been solved! Thanks Hubic

leedelgado
09-10-2015, 04:00 PM
Also posted directly to support & it seems that all is going to be resolved.

leedelgado
09-10-2015, 11:44 AM
I have EXACTLY the same thing with my account, allarddegoede@gmail.com. Please help me out here, it is quite annoying! One of my harddrive crashed and I need to retrieve a full backup of that disk!!! All of my music which I made myself is on it & I made it through the years since 2006!!! What Hubic has in store, are the ONLY copies now, because I have trouble with SoundCloud as well.

I already can't pay automatically with my hubic.com/fra account, having to do it manually. And I have been way too busy lately so that I didn't have the time to translate the french messages that I needed to pay.

Can I PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE move over to hubic.com/uk with everything I have in backups to avoid all of these issues? Help is most appreciated, thank you so much!!!

Allard de Goede @ gmail.com

ivanoc
09-10-2015, 11:10 AM
Hello again,
I paid the latest invoice but I still can't access my account. I also tried to change the password, but it won't let me.
What can I do to access my data now?

Alexis.d
09-08-2015, 05:52 PM
Hello,

Your request is being processed by an advisor who has contacted you by email. (indirizzare@yahoo.it)
Thanks to read it et answer to this one directly.

Have a good day.

ivanoc
09-07-2015, 07:47 PM
Hello,
For the past month I've not been able to access my Hubic account, indirizzare@yahoo.it .
The credit card registered to that account has expired in June, I've been trying to change payment method for a long time before it expired but I kept getting a server error and I couldn't do it.

Now I keep getting invoices via email which I can't pay, since I can't access the account.

I sent a private message to the support team via the forum 11 days ago, I was told I'd have heard back from the support team "soon" but I still have no reply.
I'd like to have access to the account again so I can pay the outstanding invoices and make a backup copy of my data should I get locked out again.