We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

a way to efficiently upload a large collection of files

marwerno
06-22-2016, 11:05 AM
If you are into Linux you normally know programming as well,... right? ;-)

Isn't Hubic open to HTML commands (that also why they have some restrictions in path length etc).
Maybe you can find their commands and write a batch file or something similar in Linux?

Romrom
06-05-2016, 11:32 PM
@marwerno:
This might helps for sure... if you are not on linux :-p.
The linux way is kind of similar with mounting a cloud file system, but for me it doesn't seem to work properly and crash my computer at startup.
Thanks for the tips anyway ;-).

marwerno
06-05-2016, 11:24 PM
Maybe this helps:
http://www.netdrive.net/
This sopftware lets you access your Hubic account via a drive letter on a PC. So you could simply drop your files "in the drive" (no need to sync all data!)
Great: The Demoversion of the Software lets you establish a connection (manually) as often and for as long you want :-) No need to pay for occasional use.
(At least this was the case when I tested it some 6 months back. Right now I don't have it nor need it)

Romrom
04-21-2016, 04:59 AM
Agree for both feature: zip and unzip and drag n drop

Digiworks
09-10-2015, 03:08 PM
In addition it would be great to be able to drag a folder from the OS file manager and drop it to the web interface like OwnCloud does.

andy
09-04-2015, 01:32 PM
One way would be to allow ftp access to your account.
This option should be configurable from the "my account". That way you can turn it on when needed, and turn it off when not needed (for security reasons)

Another option would be: allow a user to upload a zip file and upon complete upload give us the option in the browser to unzip it into the folder where the zipfile is located. This would be ideal to upload large amounts of photo files.