We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

BIG BUG - Used space error - Interrupted backup

chameargo
04-28-2016, 03:27 PM
It seems there's no one at the other side....so...anyone know if there's a way to get a refund?

chameargo
04-27-2016, 03:36 PM
Same problem here. Just deleted a test backup of 1,86Gb from the web, it dissapeared frm there but it still keeps showing that space is used.

NO WAY TO FREE THAT SPACE AND IT'S COUNTING IN MY QUOTA!!

Where's the solution for this big problem?.

xylol
04-26-2016, 07:43 AM
How could anyone seriously consider buying this product with that kind of support? I was considering to buy one of the options but this way...

sicotico
04-20-2016, 02:58 PM
I have same problem , 1 week without free space and files

DavidR
04-18-2016, 11:19 AM
Quote Originally Posted by davidr
dear staff,
there is some error about the amount of available space ... My account is empty but the system tells me 386 mb are used.
In the past i tried to make photo iphone backup. The time was so long that i interrupt it ... Each time that i run a backup and i interrupt it, the amount of data already transfered is not delete and the used space grows and there is way to clean it.

I think, this is a very ig bug, 1st for the space but 2nd more important my data are on clound and i can't manage them.

Thank a lot, i wait for your answer and solotution about the this big problem.

Regards
davidr
no body answer !!!!!!

xylol
04-17-2016, 02:31 PM
Same here, I deleted everything visible in my account and still 6.96GB are used. This free space bug is deterring me from buying / using hubiC.

DavidR
08-27-2015, 04:27 PM
Dear Staff,
there is some error about the amount of available space ... My account is empty but the system tells me 386 MB are used.
In the past I tried to make photo iphone backup. The time was so long that I interrupt it ... Each time that I run a backup and I interrupt it, the amount of data already transfered is not delete and the used space grows and there is way to clean it.

I think, this is a very ig bug, 1st for the space but 2nd more important my data are on clound and I can't manage them.

Thank a lot, I wait for your answer and solotution about the this big problem.

Regards
DavidR