We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Why no SEPA bank transfer?

xavierh
12-23-2015, 04:10 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Musician
Hello.

I agree with Saitam, SEPA transactions really should be available for european customers. Credit Cards are pretty unattractive (especially here at Germany) and also very unusual. I really would appreciate if you add SEPA method.

Greetings
Hello,

This is not planned yet but I send your request.
I unfortunately cannot confirm you this option for the moment.

Have a good day.
Best regards.

Musician
12-17-2015, 04:49 PM
Hello.

I agree with Saitam, SEPA transactions really should be available for european customers. Credit Cards are pretty unattractive (especially here at Germany) and also very unusual. I really would appreciate if you add SEPA method.

Greetings

xavierh
08-26-2015, 02:00 PM
Hello,
We will not fail to inform our customers if we establish this payment option.
Thank you for your feedback.
Have a good day.

saitam
08-21-2015, 02:52 PM
Dear xavierh, thanks a lot for your quick reply.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierh
Unfortunately not.
We only propose the bank card for hubiC service.
I submit your request to our billing service but can't say if this option will be proposed later.
That's a real pity because it means I'll have to chose a different cloud provider. Within Europe bank transfer is by far the safest and cheapest payment method so I won't get a credit card only to pay for cloud space. I'm sure you'd attract many european customers by offering SEPA transfers (like for all other OVH services) so if your billing service decides to do so, please make an announcement in the forums and let us know. Many thanks in advance.

Best regards!

xavierh
08-21-2015, 09:41 AM
Hello,
Unfortunately not.
We only propose the bank card for hubiC service.
I submit your request to our billing service but can't say if this option will be proposed later.

Have a good day.
Best regards.

saitam
08-21-2015, 01:39 AM
Hello,

I was just trying to upgrade my free account to the full 10 TB but was not able to do so because of the payment methods. I ordered from the german site but only got to chose between the french Carte Bleue and VISA/Mastercard.

Why can't I pay by simple SEPA bank transfer? I can do that for all my other OVH services and am a bit irritated that you don't offer the same payment methods here. Is there a way to get a purchase order (like for all other OVH services) which I can pay by bank transfer?

Many thanks in advance!