We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Late payment because of Greek Capital Controls

xavierh
08-20-2015, 10:23 AM
You're welcome.
Have a good day.

Best regards,

khirik
08-19-2015, 11:32 PM
Thank you very much for your quick reply!

I'm looking forward to access my files again!

xavierh
08-19-2015, 02:07 PM
Quote Originally Posted by khirik
Good morning,

I am the owner of a hubic account and I am a Greek customer. I had an overdue payment because of the capital controls and banking transactions restrictions in our country and finally 2 days ago i was able to arrange the payment. I also had sent you an email about a month ago where I was explaining the reason for not be able to arrange the payment. You had assured me for your understanding.

Unfortunately, despite the fact that I have arranged my payment, my account seems to be locked. I have very important files there and now I'm not able to do my job. I am an honestly satisfied user last year and expect a solution to this. I have also sent mail to support@ovh.com and additionally via the web mail form from ovh site but i have no answer until now.

I would appreciate your help.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely

Konstantinos Hirikakis
E-mail: khirikakis@gmail.com

Hello,
You will be informed by email of your account reopening.

Have a good day.
best regards

khirik
08-19-2015, 09:25 AM
Good morning,

I am the owner of a hubic account and I am a Greek customer. I had an overdue payment because of the capital controls and banking transactions restrictions in our country and finally 2 days ago i was able to arrange the payment. I also had sent you an email about a month ago where I was explaining the reason for not be able to arrange the payment. You had assured me for your understanding.

Unfortunately, despite the fact that I have arranged my payment, my account seems to be locked. I have very important files there and now I'm not able to do my job. I am an honestly satisfied user last year and expect a solution to this. I have also sent mail to support@ovh.com and additionally via the web mail form from ovh site but i have no answer until now.

I would appreciate your help.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely

Konstantinos Hirikakis
E-mail: khirikakis@gmail.com