Lightweight Linux Hubic Client
Don't know if this is correct place to publish it.
Since Linux has a lot of file managers depending on desktop environment (KDE, GNOME, XFCE etc.) I made simple GUI client which should run on all X11 based environments. It is very similar to Ubuntu One client. I wrote it using Free Pascal + fpGUI framework and Hubic DBus API. Very lightweight (no Qt, Gtk dependencies). Final stable version will be open-source.
For administrators: Don't know if I can use "blue theme" similar like hubic and similar name "LubiX". If there is a problem please let me know, I'll change it.
1. Tested on Kubuntu / Xubuntu 32 and 64bit
2. Tested on hubic daemon 220.127.116.11
3. Hubic daemon must be installed and running (GUI will notify you about this)
1. Exclude folders (done)
2. Filtering (done)
4. Published files view (done)
5. File operations (delete, move, copy) (partialy done)
6. Distro installators (.deb, .rpm)
Latest changelog (0.9.6 Beta):
- Very lightweight! Decided to leave Qt framework. Client is rewritten from C++ and Qt to Free Pascal and fpGUI. No external dependecies (like Qt, Gtk, and dozens others), only DBus and X11 libs. It will run on KDE(Qt) and GNOME / XFCE(Gtk) environments, because user interface is drawed directly on X11. Result: One small native executable file ( size <1 MB) and memory usage less than 2 MB
- New view "Published"
- New view "Excluded"
- Views filtering
- Deleting files
- Files count
- Bug fixes (but I rewrote client so there could be new ones )
BTW: If someon want version for FreeBSD then let me know, I'll build it (it take some time because I need to create virtual mashine)
Downloads (0.9.6 Beta)
Linux 32bit: lubix_fpc_32bit.zip
Linux 64bit: lubix_fpc_64bit.zip